If a Project Leader and their project advisory board wish to select someone new to formally represent a project, Community Partners must approve the new Project Leader. In order to make the change, the project should complete the following steps:
- The Project Leader and advisory board chair emails their program liaison to propose the new Project Leader and briefly highlight the new Project Leader's qualifications and reason for the proposed change.
- The new Project Leader must meet with the program liaison (in person or by phone). References and/or a resume may be requested.
- If approved by the program liaison, the outgoing Project Leader, incoming Project Leader, and Community Partners sign a Replacement Project Leader Agreement.
- The new Project Leader will also sign a new Project Sponsorship Agreement, agreeing to Community Partners’ policies and procedures.
- The new Project Leader must attend project orientation. Project orientation is offered once each month.