Community Partners has three conference rooms available for use by projects and close affiliates at no cost:
- Suite B (14 seats)
- Suite C (25-30 seats)
- Suite D (10 seats)
- When reserving a suite, allow 15-minute margins for set-up and break-down time.
- Plan to purchase coffee and other refreshments at the downstairs café, or arrange for it to be catered. Rise Up Café is open 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. daily and is closed on alternate Fridays.
- If you are in need of catering, please indicate on the next page of the form. You will be contacted for menu details. Catering orders must be placed at least one week in advance.
- If you are interested in reserving a suite for an evening (after 6PM) or weekend meeting, please ask for a Building Access Form. Building security requires that a guest list is included, and this form must be approved in advance. The receptionist will then forward it to the 1st floor Security desk. Please note that an optional $85.00 per hour air conditioning provision fee is necessary to extend ventilation beyond its 6PM shut off.
- Please notify us of cancellations as early as possible, so that reserved suites can be made available to other groups.
- Catered meeting cancellation requires that the project representative contact Sergio Sanchez at (213) 928-8609 or incur full cost of food provision.
- Please consider the need for break-out meeting room reservations as well, as common areas are not available for meetings.
- The California Endowment has Wi-Fi access with no password required. Click on “TCE Guest”
- Please advise your guests not to bring children to the meetings.
- Monitor the length of your meeting. Meeting duration should hold to scheduled time.
- Place trash in receptacles, wipe down tables after meals, and return tables and chairs to their original and orderly placement.
- Notify us immediately of any spills or damage to the facility.
- Large easels are Community Partners property. Please bring your own easel paper and markers.
- Due to food safety policy, please do not remove catered food from the reserved suite.
- Outside food is not permitted during concession hours.
- At the request of The California Endowment, meeting in groups is not permitted in the courtyard without prior arrangement.
Suites may be reserved on an as-available basis using the suite reservation form.
Meeting space is also available at The California Endowment's first-floor conference center.
Community Partners also offers access to American Express Meetings Expert. The benefits of this program include:
- Access to meeting professionals to support a single event
- Robust online supplier database along with well-established industry contacts makes site selection comprehensive, quick and simple
- Thorough criteria-based analysis of properties – including prices, features and special offers
- Provision of all information necessary to help make an informed decision, resulting in a venue ideally suited for the event
- American Express buying power leveraged to obtain favorable rates and contractual terms & conditions
- Negotiated savings and contract risk mitigation for an individual event
- Standardized reporting providing a clear picture of previously unseen spend
If you are interested in learning more, please review the information in the project portal or contact purchasing@CommunityPartners.org.