A gift of real estate can potentially present a variety of risks, including hidden encumbrances, tax liabilities and other obligations as well as possible environmental hazards. For this reason, Community Partners’ staff must review any potential gift of real estate on a case-by-case basis before determining if it can be accepted on behalf of your project. Please contact our programs team via firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to discuss receiving a donation of real estate for your project.
Articles in this section
- How do we accept online donations?
- Can a donor who gives a gift of service receive a tax receipt?
- Can you help us with fundraising?
- Does Community Partners send donation acknowledgments?
- Can we accept a donation with "strings" attached?
- Can we sell advertising space to corporate sponsors?
- What should we do when hosting an event or fundraiser?
- Are tickets to our fundraising event tax deductible?
- How do we accept donations during an event?
- Do we need a liquor license or special event insurance?