Volunteers are covered under our volunteer accident policy in cases where accidents occur while volunteering. Your volunteer's medical insurance is primary and then Community Partners' accident policy covers any excess medical costs. Please make sure to include the number of volunteers in your annual insurance and lobbying report and to review the Human Resource procedures for hiring a volunteer. If you are working with volunteers, Community Partners recommends you ask them if they have medical insurance coverage.
Articles in this section
- What types of insurance coverage does Community Partners provide?
- How are insurance rates determined for our project?
- What activities are not covered by your policies?
- What kind of program activities require an additional insurance charge?
- How do we request a certificate of insurance?
- Are independent contractors covered by our insurance?
- Are volunteers covered by our insurance?
- Do staff and volunteers that provide counseling need to have insurance?
- Do we need insurance for office space and equipment?
- Do we need sexual abuse and molestation insurance?