No. Independent contractors are considered independent business owners and are expected to have their own general liability insurance coverage. If you are working with an independent contractor, we strongly suggest asking them if they have general liability coverage.
Articles in this section
- What types of insurance coverage does Community Partners provide?
- How are insurance rates determined for our project?
- What activities are not covered by your policies?
- What kind of program activities require an additional insurance charge?
- How do we request a certificate of insurance?
- Are independent contractors covered by our insurance?
- Are volunteers covered by our insurance?
- Do staff and volunteers that provide counseling need to have insurance?
- Do we need insurance for office space and equipment?
- Do we need sexual abuse and molestation insurance?