Payments can only be made to a contractor/vendor after a contract is signed by the contractor/vendor and a designated Community Partners signer.
In order for the contractor/vendor to receive payment, please complete the following steps:
- The contractor/vendor submits an invoice to the Project Leader describing the scope of work, the items completed, and the payment amount.
- The Project Leader submits the invoice to ap@CommunityPartners.org along with submiting the check request and invoice through Certify.
- The Project Leader should ask the contractor/vendor to complete a W-9 and send it to Community Partners at ap@CommunityPartners.org.
- If a check request is made and Community Partners does not have a W-9 on file from the contractor/vendor, Community Partners will request that the vendor complete a W-9.
- The check is then mailed to the contractor/vendor. Community Partners is not able to provide direct deposit for contractors/vendors.
Please note: Contractors cannot submit a check request or submit invoices directly to Community Partners. The Project Leader must submit the invoice and check request to Community Partners, along with via Certify. Contractors should contact Project Leaders directly to find out when checks will be issued.