Occasionally your donors, grantors, or an entity paying your project will request a W-9 form from Community Partners. You can provide the Community Partners W-9 directly to the requester. Community Partners' W-9 is available in the project portal.
Articles in this section
- What should we do when we receive money?
- How are checks for my project handled by Community Partners?
- What are the revenue codes?
- How do we accept online donations?
- Can we accept cash?
- Can we have a separate bank account for our project?
- Who acknowledges contributions?
- What if a donor gives a donation in exchange for something in return?
- Can we accept in-kind donations?
- Can we accept car donations?