It's easy to sell tickets to events through Network for Good event ticketing. Please keep the following in mind as you prepare to sell tickets:
- You'll need to have your own Network for Good account via Community Partners. It's easy to set one up if you don't have one.
Once the page is set up, you can create the event page through your own Network for Good account
- Community Partners absorbs the platform fee for Network for Good for projects with $750+ in online donations annually
Network for Good charges a 3% transaction fee. However, ticket buyers can choose to cover the cost of the fee.
- We do not support the use of any other event platform
- State law requires that all solicitations, invitations, and other correspondence relating to dinners and special events must clearly list deductible and non-deductible portions (e.g. cost of the meal) separately. Please speak with your finance liaison to determine the tax deductible portion of the ticket.
- Once you have determined the tax deductible portion of your ticket, you can set the amount deductible per ticket when you set up your event on Network for Good. The automated and customizable tax receipt will include the amount that is tax deductible.
Here is an example of a Network for Good event ticketing page:
For any questions, please contact the finance team at donations@CommunityPartners.org.