There are a few different ways to accept donations during an event.
- Be sure to capture all donor contact information in order to send thank-you notes and stay in touch afterward
- After the event, fill out a deposit form, attach the cash/checks, and then mail or drop it in person at the Community Partners front desk. Do not mail cash!
- Set up a donation station at the event with a laptop for donors to make online donations
- Accept donations on a cell phone or tablet by purchasing a PayPal Here credit card reader. This device attaches to your phone. You can purchase them from Amazon, Office Depot, etc. for $15-$25 each. Contact donations@CommunityPartners.org for PayPal logins.
- If using the PayPal reader, be sure to capture all donor contact information
- Projects can request to create their own Network For Good page by emailing donations@CommunityPartners.org
- For any donation questions, please contact donations@CommunityPartners.org