Community Partners helps all of our projects stay on budget by keeping track of what is owed on each and every contract. That's a lot of contracts, so we assign a number on each contract we enter into on behalf of a project to help with our tracking process. Projects should also stay on top of what has been paid out and what is owed to a contractor, but you can always check with the Accounts Payable team if you need to check up or confirm how much is still outstanding on a particular contract.
Articles in this section
- How do we request checks?
- Which account code should we use in Certify?
- What is acceptable back-up documentation?
- How long does it take to get a check?
- What if we need an expedited check issued?
- Can we pick up a check at the Community Partners' office?
- What is Certify?
- How do we request checks online?
- How do we add back-up documentation to online check requests?
- What is the approval process for an online check request?