Go-Global is the remote access software that grants projects access to AccuFund, Community Partners' accounting software. In order to access AccuFund, you must sign in to Go-Global and then sign in to AccuFund. It may seem a bit confusing, but you must sign in twice using the same username and password in order to get to AccuFund. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to Community Partners.
Below are instructions for signing in. If you are a visual learner, please download the attached guides to see visual instructions for using AccuFund via Go-Global.
Windows and Mac Sign In Instructions
- Once the software has been installed, open the application GO-Global. The
application can be found in the Start Menu under "All Programs".
- Enter host address cpaf.communitypartners.org in the ‘Connection’ pop-up
box. Click Connect.
- A pop-up ‘Sign In’ window will appear. Enter your project’s unique user name
and password. This information was sent to you by e-mail. If you do not have it or are having trouble signing in, please email Admin@CommunityPartners.org.
- Once signed in, a ‘Program Window on CPFW1’ will appear. On the top left
hand corner, double click on ‘Afaccess’.
- A pop-up ‘Accufund Access’ window will prompt you to enter your project’s
user name and password, which is the same as what you used to log into GoGlobal.
Make sure to select Database ‘CP’ before clicking ‘OK’.