No. Community Partners does not allow projects to accept loans of any kind. If you or a friend or family member wants to help your project, consider making a donation instead.
Articles in this section
- What should we do when we receive money?
- How are checks for my project handled by Community Partners?
- What are the revenue codes?
- How do we accept online donations?
- Can we accept cash?
- Can we have a separate bank account for our project?
- Who acknowledges contributions?
- What if a donor gives a donation in exchange for something in return?
- Can we accept in-kind donations?
- Can we accept car donations?